I want to share the most delicious recipe I have for making Yummy Orange Chicken Thighs! My family loves this chicken and my boys can't get enough of it. Which is great because I have two who are very picky eaters. The little one, well he just loves everything I make.
First let's go over the ingredients:
* 8 chicken thighs
(you can use boneless and skinless or any part of the chicken you like)
* 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
(feel free to use light soy sauce)
* 4 tablespoons of water
* 10 tablespoons of sugar
(feel free to substitute honey or use less sugar. I recommend adding
5 tablespoons and then adding it 1 tablespoon at a time until you get
the sweetness you desire)
*10 tablespoons of white vinegar
* The zest of 1 Orange.
Now the directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400° F
2. Rinse and pat dry chicken thighs
3. Place chicken thighs in a baking pan and set aside
4. In a mixing bowl add the sugar, vinegar, water soy sauce and whisk together.
5. Add orange zest to the sauce mixture
6. Pour sauce mixture over the chicken thighs and cover with aluminum foil.
7. Place in oven for 20 minutes
8. take chicken out of the oven and flip thighs over.
9. Place back in oven for another 20 minutes
10.Take chicken out of the oven and flip thighs again and leave uncovered
11. Place back in oven uncovered for more 10 minutes
12. When the thermometer reads 180° F the chicken is ready!
serve with rice and enjoy!!!
Let me know how it came out for you and if you liked it. If there any recipes you'd like to see just let me know. Thanks for reading :)